MAXIMUM RESULTS, MINIMUM DIFFICULTY
BULK FILL COMPOSITE
MANI BULK is a posterior restorative material, visible, light curing optimized to create posterior restorations more simply and faster. MANI BULK provides excellent strength and low wear for durability. The shades are semi-translucent and low-stress curing, enabling up to a 4 mm depth of cure. MANI BULK is both flowable and highly viscous.
Available in universal dentin shade for all your needs.
• Fillings with layer thickness up to 4mm in Black’s Class I Cavities
• Base Fillings/Liners with layer thickness up to 4mm in Black’s Class II Cavities
• Cavity Lining– As a first (bottom) layer in Black’s Class I and II Cavities
• Universal dentin shade with natural color adjustment.
• Excellent physical properties, high radiopacity.
• Free of Bis-GMA - Optimized biocompatibility.
• Highly efficient handling to save time.
• Excellent adaption to cavity bottom and cavity walls.
• Optimized flow behavior.
77% by weight
10 - 25°C
Class I and II
UNIVERSAL “Chameleon” Shade