YOU CAN SHARPEN THEM BUT YOU DON‘T NEED TO!
- Enhanced retention of sharpness through special hardening procedure
- New steel composition
- Enhanced resistance to breakage despite higher hardness
- After 9.600 cycles on acrylic and 4.800 cycles on brass they were still sharp.
The new TRINOVO® handle design combines the advantages of simple cleaning and sterilization with outstanding grip characteristics. The special handle surface provides a better grip both on pulling and pressure and also offers the possibility of individual or personalized identification by inserting coloured dots or coloured grooves.
- Ergonomic handle design, suitable for single- and double-ended instruments and different working tips.
- Special handle surface provides a safe grip, both on pulling and pressure.
- TRINOVO® plastic profile handles, made of PEEK, provide both low weight and stability. The TRINOVO® special handle design makes work less tiring, whilst the high-performance plastic PEEK, which has been utilized in medical technology for decades, is characterized by its excellent resistance to cleaning and disinfectant products. For this reason, TRINOVO® plastic profile handles offer an ergonomic design, together with long life expectancy and reliability.