Tooth Slooth® White - Fracture Detector
- Helps locate cracked teeth that normally cannot be detected.
- Small indentation of instrument delivers force of bite to one cusp at a time.
- Easy to use on lingual cusps.
- Speeds diagnosis and minimizes patient discomfort.
- Eliminates unpredictable and inaccurate testing objects such as orangewood sticks, cotton rolls, Q-tips, rubber wheels, etc.
- Eliminates patient discomfort and helps the patient understand the need for treatment.
- Repeat procedure will render confirmation of diagnosis unlike other testing methods.
- 4 Per Pack
Tooth Slooth®II Blue - Crown Seater
- Companion or adjunct to the “original” Tooth Slooth fracture detector
- Smaller instrument for diagnosing fractures of difficult-to-reach molars or in patients with small mouths
- Helps cement crowns, onlays, inlays and bridges
- Slot holds anterior crowns in place during the cementation process
- Pointed end for use in testing for sensitivity in the fossa area
- Knurled slip-resistant surface
- Blue for identification convenience
- 4 per Pack