Fissurotomy instruments allows early diagnosis, conservative, conservative preparation and treatment of hidden fissure caries, often without the use of anesthesia. Developed in collaboration with Temple University, the Fissurotomy bur head shape allows conservative exploration of fissures with a patient-friendly technique that is virtually pain-free and creates an ideal cavity form. You can explore and restore in just 3-5 minutes.
• Tip of bur is smaller and more conservative than 1/4 round.
• Fine carbide tip will not strip quickly like thin diamonds.
• Virtually pain free to the DEJ and in most cases no anesthesia is needed.
• Ideal cavity preparation form for a flowable composite.
• Cleaner, more controlled and less costly than air abrasion
Narrow Taper Fissure Fissurotomy Bur
Head Length (mm) 2.5
Max Head Diameter (mm) 0.7
*Sterile option also available, please contact Endo/Tech to order.
Orig. -- Fissurotomy Original
NTF -- Narrow Taper Fissure
STF -- Shallow Taper Fissure