• Direct anterior and posterior tooth restorations in G. V. BLACK’S CLASSES I, II, III, IV and V.
• Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and veneers
• Extended fissure sealing on molars and premolars
• Core build-up
• Splinting of loosened teeth
• Corrections of shape and color to enhance aesthetics
• True Nano technology.
• Excellent mechanical properties for optimized working time and results.
• Wide range of shades with high physical values.
• Longevity for long-lasting fillings.
• Natural looking restorations.
83.5% by weight
10 - 25°C
A1-4, B1-3, C2 & C3