MANI MICRO is a universal light-curing filling material with a high filler content that’s easy to use. MANI MICRO offers excellent esthetics and strength for all your dental composite needs.
The special combination of macro and micro fillers gives this material its outstanding physical properties and makes it easy to polish. Thanks to these excellent qualities, this material is extremely plaque resistant. Scientifically proven to be especially biocompatible and gentle to soft tissue.
• Direct anterior and posterior restorations in G.V. Black’s Class I, II, III, IV, and V cavities.
• Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and laminate veneers.
• Extended fissure sealing in molars and premolars.
• Core build-up.
• Splinting loose teeth.
• Adjusting contours and shades to improve aesthetics.
• Contains ultrafine, radiopaque glass filler, indicated for placing fillings using adhesive techniques.
• Unsurpassed esthetics: excellent polishability and better polish retention.
• Ensures high luster, homogenous surface due to the special particle structure.
• Scientifically tested highly advanced physical and mechanical properties.
• Innovative color scale, wide range of shades and highly transparent incisal masses.
• Biocompatible and very gentle on soft tissue.
• Copes well with a heavy load and is resistant to abrasion without negatively impacting opposing dentition.
• Extremely plaque resistant, very smooth surface.
• Improved fluorescence.
75% by weight
10 - 25°C
40sec (Chameleon Shade - 20sec)
A1-4, B1-3, C2-4, D3, UNIVERSAL