The sequel to the industry's leading cost-effective, bioactive MTA…NeoMTA 2.
Everything you love about NeoMTA, but better! That's the driving principle behind NeoMTA 2. NeoMTA 2 was developed with clinicians in mind to be easier to mix, whiter, higher radiopacity, and cost-effective multi-purpose root & pulp treatment material for every procedure.
Stainproof, tricalcium silicate-based bioactive cement that can be used universally for vital pulp and other endodontic indications in primary and permanent teeth. NeoMTA 2 bioceramic triggers the healing process. With NeoMTA 2, general dentists, pediatric dentists, and endodontists now have a superior and reasonably priced bioceramic.
Each kit contains powder, 4 cc gel, 0.1 gm scoop and directions for use.
Each Smart Bundle includes three 2.5 gm kits.
• Direct and indirect pulp capping
• Partial pulpotomy
• Cavity liner and base
• Pulpotomy and apexogenesis
• Perforation repair
• Root resorption
• Root apexification
• Root end Filling
Features & Benefits
• Promotes the formation of hydroxyapatite on the surface to seal and support healing through the release calcium and hydroxide ions.
• Biocompatible, Non-cytotoxic, Non-genotoxic, initially high in pH (alkaline/basic), which has shown to be antimicrobial in-vitro
• Dimensionally stable with no shrinkage to ensure a gap-free seal, minimizing opportunity for bacterial infiltration.
• Resin-free for maximum bioactivity.
Easier to Mix
• Our improved gel formula allows for an easier mixing process.
30% Higher Radiopacity
• 6.5 mm AI equivalent radiopacity when mixed to a firm putty.
Brighter white Non-Staining
• Won’t discolor teeth – EVER. NaOCI won’t cause discoloration.
3-year shelf life